With state of the art technology and high touch customer service, Notivus offers solutions that drive better results and provide overall savings of money and time.
Notivus captures, screens and monitors information critical for effective vendor compliance including:
- Vendor Profile Management: Notivus maintains the broadest vendor profile in the industry including location, owners, services offered, service areas, communication lines and a digital documents library. Vendors also have access to their personal portal with the ability to change their contact and service information.
- Insurance Certificate Management: Our technology was built to apply customer specific rules, ensuring your vendors meet your risk profile by providing a more effective means to capture, review and manage insurance certificates. Vendors and clients are notified immediately when there are gaps in coverage, and have access to necessary forms online.
- Company Documents: Any company specific document or forms, such as Lead Paint Abatement forms, are incorporated into our registration process by upload or attested to in an on-line web application, making it simple to keep all your important documents in one place.
- Digital Signature: Vendor signatures are captured digitally on-line to save time and avoid unnecessary paperwork.
- Delegation: Our delegation function during the registration process gives vendors the opportunity to delegate common tasks such as insurance certificate requests to insurance agents, agreements to legal counsel and more, reducing this ordinarily time consuming process.
- Background Investigations: Notivus searches national, state and county government watch lists, criminal files, thousands of sex offender and criminal records including high profile databases such as OFAC, Money Laundering Database, Terrorist Watch List and FBI Most Wanted. We ensure compliance with Federal Laws tied to the 2001 Patriot Act, The Money Laundering Act and Executive Order 13224.
- Due Diligence Vendor Check: Notivus compiles a complete background review, including verification of corporate status, potential fraudulent activity, possible criminal actions and insurance verification. You can trust results from Notivus.
Efficient vendor compliance demands that results are accurate and aggressive, while streamlining to your current operations. Our system is highly configurable to your needs, including customized block and approval actions, conditional forms and questions, and adaptable workflows, with your specific requirements in mind.
Rule Based Decisions: Each client is set up with a unique set of requirements that presents the information necessary to the correct parties. Results are received according to our client's operating procedures, allowing decisions from that information to be made in the appropriate manner.
Real-Time Status: Our state of the art information system gives your risk management team a clear picture of a potential vendor, providing the most current and up to date information available, and allowing your team to make a wise hiring decision.
Gain time, money and peace of mind with the powerful technology Notivus provides.